In response to the Daily Posts title here are some of the things i wish not to do, visit, eat, etc etc:
- eat oysters, mussels or anchovies…what is the deal with them hmm? yuk!
- Eat offal.
- Eat mangoes.
- Eat / Dine at Any over rated restaurant that has snotty or young inexperienced waiters, overpriced food and seats me somewhere down the back. So what I like to eat on my own – sometimes.
- Anything that resembles public transport in melbourne, sydney, hell anywhere except france and japan.
- nightclubs or any place where FAR TOO MUCH alcohol is served and my night out is ruined by drunken chitchat.
- los angeles except when i really do have to change flights there.
- Las Vegas – what a hyped up touristy place.
- Drool over (and wishfully want to date )that guy, sometimes that has a six pack, because I know he is either gay, just wants a quick roll in the hay or is so narcissistic / masochistic that i do not really exist in his life.
- read JK Rowling
- read anything with a political edge to it.. Because I may form an opinion and they could be a deal breaker in any relationship forward of today.
- I have no desire to visit China, Egypt, or even Africa. I am happy seeing Australia; for the moment.
- Read the classics. i am sure i won’t die if i really do not know one Bronte from another.
- I really Do not want to ‘Mend fences with my older brother” that r/ship is best the way it is now.. very far away.
- I do not want to live to a old age
- not to be alone but be liked.
- i do not want to be loved because it hurts
- be quiet – whether in conversation, at meetings, or anywhere I want people to know I do exist.
That is just some of the things on my list….