Only In Australia can we:
- CELEBRATE, and I mean celebrate a National Public holiday over 3-4 days; or even make it 5 if you use some leave or just chuck ‘a sickie’.
- Be a proficient sports mad nut and still be loved by all our family; regardless of allegiances.
- Be the best country to come and live in.
- Have the most unique collection animals ever. From the Ice Age era of Dolphins with razor teeth, Wombats that could swim, Dipridons, huge anaconda like eels and Crocodiles that still are alive and hungry today. To our unique Tassie Devil, Great White Shark, Whale Sharks, Kookaburras, emus and platypus that still survive today.
- Only in Australia can we blow the equivalent of the nations debt in fireworks, for any occasion BUT bitch about the price of ciggies and beer going up, or how much we get scammed by the airlines for’carry on baggage’.
- Only here do we take refugees from every war torn, destitute, despot country and turn them into Aussies. They then repay us by representing us in sport and all other areas proudly wearing the green and gold.
- Only here do we have the most eye catching, jaw dropping and fun loving spectacular beach for our external border.
- Only here can we have a 2 year drought washed away in 30 minutes flat with 5 years worth of rainfall.
- And whilst that is happening in other parts of the country bush fires rage close to city edges.
- Only here do we hail OUR REAL HEROES – in the form of anyone who is and is part of our emergency services. Yeah all the firies, ambos, paramedics, SES rescue guys, lifesavers and the ilk.We are so good at this, We go to your countries to help, guide and instruct you; on how best to do it.
- We have so many World, Olympic Champions. It is hard to keep the HONOR ROLL Updated. [Two (2)currently live in my very own back yard]…. Cadel Evans, Mark Weber, Darren Morgan, Bec Gange, Simon Whitlock, Ian Thorpe, Rod Laver, Margaret Court, Greg Norman, Adam Scott, Andrew Bogut, Michelle Timms, Andrew Gaze, Lauren Jackson, Anthony Rocca ( plays gridiron), Kelly Slater, Stephanie Gilmour, Chad reed, John Betrand (and all those guys and gals in the yachting world that just happened to sail and compete in your countries), Andrew Hoy and the equestrian champions. etc etc etc.
- We have the worlds best scientists studying and working here.
- We offer the world our VERY BEST Medical Technology and lead the way in ground breaking cancers/ research.
- Only here do we have such a multicultural and ethnic diverse population that my nieces and nephews are more conversant with world politics than I am. Due to the mix of kids in their classes at school.
- Our farms are not just big BUT darn BIG. They are not called farms but stations….So Big that most of them take a day to cross and 2 weeks to get around all of their boundary fences.
- We can feed ourselves and you. We have the best freshest and delicious foods grown here. We export some much of it , that it is one of our biggest money makers.
- We provide the world with most of its iron ore, copper, industrial sands, diamonds and pearls. And in recent years Natural gases.
- We have some of the most diverse ecology and yet we predominantly live by the waters edge.
- Only in Australia can we have an election called for 30 days time; to see that government pushed aside before they can do any real good.
- Only in Australia do we embrace Women for a lot of our political top jobs. ohh and on occasion corporate high fliers like Gail Kelly of Westpac bank fame or Gai Waterhouse of the horse racing and breeding dynasty.
- Only in Australia do we have the best Defense Forces that we come and help all of you. And we are recognized for it worldwide.
- ONLY IN AUSTRALIA CAN we poke fun at ourselves and still hug our mates, with no malice or misunderstanding about it.
I am a very proud Australian and I would not want to live anywhere else; even if i do say if i won lotto i would move to the Bahamas….Second thoughts why should I move . Every thing is here in Australia.
Australia is the best country in the world…..and you are jealous because we all know you just want to visit and stay.